How to choose a surgeon
Before you do anything, make sure your surgeon is a member of the Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons (IAPS).
This is your guarantee of quality, because IAPS members:
- Are certified by The Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
- Have at least two years of general surgery with a minimum of six years of plastic surgery training
- Operate only in accredited medical facilities
- Adhere to the strictest code of ethics
- Undertake continuing medical training, including standards and innovations in patient safety
- Are on the Specialist Register of Plastic Surgery of the Irish Medical Council
Naturally, Mr Meagher is a member of IAPS. He is fully trained and highly experienced in reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery, listed on the Specialist Register of Plastic Surgery of the Irish Medical Council and holds a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCST) .He is also a member of the British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons ( BAPRAS).
If you live in Ireland, choose a plastic surgeon who is resident in Ireland because they can provide comprehensive and continuous patient care, especially after your operation. Mr Meagher lives in Dublin, Ireland.